For a papier-mâché recipe that's easy-to-make, follow the directions below.
What you'll need:
• 1/2 cup flour
• 2 cups cold water
• 2 cups boiling water (in a saucepan)
• 3 tablespoons sugar
1. In a bowl, combine the flour and cold water.
2. Stir the mixture into the saucepan of boiling water (a parent's job). Bring it to a boil again, stirring continuously.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the sugar.
4. Let the paste cool completely before using (it will thicken as it cools).
TIMESAVING TIP: If you have paste left over after a layer, cover and refrigerate it (up to 3 days) for your next layers.