Thick skinned Oranges
Rings of cloves
Medium sized candles
Do not leave the candle burning without supervision.
1. Cut the top off the oranges with a sharp knife.
2. Scoop out the orange pulp.
3. Let the orange skins dry.
4. Flatten the bottom of the orange skin by making a small slice.
5. Place the rings of clover into the cut skin.
6. Place the candles inside the orange skins.
Carefully cut shapes into the sides of the orange skins a
nd use tea-candles to create a romantic environment.
Or simply decorate the orange skins with pins, thread and beads.