Pasta jar, or any size will do. Clean & dry.
Contact paper & design.
Make these cheap & easy flower vases. Reuse pasta sauce jars. Spruce them up with some cut outs & etching cream.
1. Cut a piece of contact paper the size of the jar. Leave about 1/4" for overlap.
2. Draw or trace your design on the contact paper.
3. Cut out the design.
4. Apply the contact paper to the jar. Note: the exposed area will be etched.
5. Apply the etching cream as the manufacturers directions.
6. Wash the etching cream off completely.
7. Remove the contact paper.